Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's Lecture Time!!

没有她的日子,第 44 天...It has been 44 days since she left me...well....life just goes on...

It has been a week since school re-open...just can't wait to go to school...at least something to keep me occupy...

And I really enjoy going to school....sitting in the lecture room..learning new stuff...spending time with classmates...joke around with them.....have fun and laughter with them...

School = A place where i can pick myself up again + A place where I can find my direction + A place where I can find the Drive of Live + A place for me to escape from some stuff there keep running inside my mind...+ ......+ .......+..........

Don't know what to do at home..so bored...so I meet up with people almost everyday after school...and soon I realise that I am running out of Money!!!!! This just can't go on... ....

Some stupid stuff that we did in school , such as acting Mr Nerd!!!

Me acting Nerd!!!
Doesn't he look like Mr Kaisu??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Terence, this is Iris here. No matter how hard life appears to be...do take comfort in the knowing that we are all strong and resourceful inside.. just listen to ur heart to guide you through. :)