Sunday, January 7, 2007

Counting down for my ORD & My poor Thumb!!

YEs...finally....i will ORD in less than a month....hahaha....my freedom is gonna come back to me again!!!!!

Went back to camp for the past few days....had started to pack my stuff....will start to bring back my stuff over the remaining weeks....hmm....watching my friends packing their stuff too...planning their off and leave forecast....feel alittle sad....haha....yeah...sad....the feeling is so strange...i dun really know how to describe it.....althru want to ORD so badly...but now....finally when it is coming...can't really bear to say goodbye....i think i will always remember this 2 years in the army....i really learn lotsa things....happen to know many great friends.....these friends are those who really went thru think and thin with me in the army.....i wonder will we still be in contact after we ORD....??? I mean all of us will be so busy after we ORD...busy in NTU...NUS....or for some..Oversea studies...haiz... ....

Yesterday morning...had a basketball session with my close buddies...realised that i had been playing basketball everyweek ( at least one a week) for the past few weeks.....haha....but i injured my thumb yesterday....ouch.....it's so painful that i had to stop playing for quite a while....even now...after one day...it's still so painful...i can't bend my thumb...sometimes when i type...i can feel the pain as well....i can't even play my Playstation 2.....kaoz....even wash face and take a shower also pain....haiz.....sian...but injuries is common for guys like me who like out-door activities....lol..haha...hopefully my thumb can be ok soon...ouch~~~~

And later...i am meeting my buddies for lunch at city hall....hmm....it's been awhile since i had my lunch session with buddies...haha....think i will gonna enjoy this session....except that my painful thumb is disturbing me....haiz....

Ok ladies and gentleman reading this blog...wish u people have a nice day!!!! Let's enjoy our everyday!!!!! Live life to the fullest!!!!! see ya people!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My thumb and 4th finger on my left hand sux too.
What a way to start school.
Enjoy ur last few days remniscising about NS.
ES