Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I am enjoying my life!!!! 20 more days to ORD!!

Okok....The above bird is the bird we found in Dhoby Ghaut station....cute isn't it??? Wonder how's the bird now....

Hmm...it's time for me to update my blog...haha...have been enjoying my life recently...20 more days to ORD....hahaaha...i am now on leave and clearing my Off....and u people know what??
I have found a job!!! Yes!!!! A job for me to do after i ORD.....haha...yeah...i am gonna be a tuition tutor....currently still finalizing some stuff with the person in charge...if everything go on smoothly...i will start to give my tuition lesson on Mid of Feb...or maybe eariler..heez.....and people....if u all got tuition lobang..pls let me know ok??? Thanks ya!!!

So what have i been doing for these few days...hmm...going out with friends...shopping....movie.....chatting....starbucking ( drinking coffee at starbuck...my fav hang out place with friends)....pubbing....drinking....hahaha....sometimes will spend time at home reading books and playing games..watching VCD.....hahaha...u people envy my life??? Hahaha..well....this is only temporary...heez..... .... Life is beautiful.....LOL.....heez....

Went to Boat Quay with my drinking Kaki last night....spent the whole night there till 4am...hmm...but i wasn't as "high" as before....haha...didn't drink too much either....i think i am starting to feel sick for clubbing and pubbing already....hahaha...maybe i simply had too much already....think it's really time i cut down....Orh...my new year resolution stated : DUN GO CLUBBING......ahahahha....i think it's kinda difficult for me to not go at all....maybe i will just cut down???....hahaha....Nope...not maybe....it's confirm i will CUt Down.....!!!!

Happened to chat with 2 female friends who i have not been contacting for quite sometimes....one of them is my primary schoolmates..and she sat beside me when we were having Chinese lesson...haha...we were rather close then...and i am really happy to hear that these 2 friends of mine have married to the guys they love...one of them has a 3 months old baby....haha....they have already or are building their happy family...really feel so happy for them.....hmm....when will my turn come???? HAhaha.....time really files...so many people and things had changed....

Well... ...congratulation to my friends.....hmm... ... 20 more days to ORD.....hmm...i will continue to enjoy my life....hahaaha....life is colourful but short....let us all live our life to the fullest!!!!!

Haha...will be going Party World 2moro....yeah!!!! HAHA!!!

No comments: