Monday, January 22, 2007

My Birthday!!!





Yeah...it's my birthday!!! Haha...u people thinks it's early?? Yeah....my official birthday is 25th of Jan....but i usually celebrate my birthday twice a year....LOL....Haha....The first celebration is usually with my family...my family will celebrate the birthday according to the Chinese Lunar calender date....so according to the Chinese Lunar calender...my Lunar birthday has arrive....hahaha.....i am now 22 year's old....OMG!!!!!!! I have always thought that i am 18....haha...

The celebration with my family is simple..but i really feel so warm celebrating my birthday with my Dad, Mum and Sis....i am so glad..i am so happy that i have such a nice happy family....ehhehehhe....

The photos shown below include photos that i took in some Chinese Restaurant...my family took me to a Chinese Restaurant for a big feast!!!! HAhahahha....LOL....and after that..they bought me a birthday cake...and we have a small celebration at home.....haha....

I want to say a big THANK YOU to my family....I am so happy that i am in this happy family....
I Love my Family!!!!

Ok.....i am 22 now....hmm.....i am getting older....OMG!!!!

No comments: