Saturday, January 27, 2007

My Birthday Eve...The Mind Cafe... ...

24th of Jan Wednesday...My birthday eve... heez...went Mind cafe with Kuan Liang, Tiew, Yan Wei, Victor, Herbert and Joshua...it's the first time i went there with them...haha...it's the first time these buddies went there also....

Initially, we just want to go there to play some broad game and have a nice pleasant evening at the cafe...well...we did enjoyed ourselves and beside that all my buddies... yeah...is all my buddies..all of them are attracted to one of the staff there...she is a very nice decent looking young lady with long straight hair and a big pair of eye...i think she is new...i have been there for a couple of times and the latest trip was last month but it was the first time i saw her there..

She's so different...i really don't know how to put it in words...she looks so pure..so innocent...so decent....so different from the gals i have come across so far...she caught the attention of my buddies not just by her beauty..in fact we have seen gals who are better looking than her..but...she's really special...really like the snow-white or the mermaid from the fairy tales...haha...maybe u people can go to Mind Cafe and check it out....haha...

Here's another thing to share with u people....when she was teaching us how to play a particular game..one of my friends..erm..nope..not just one..LOL...okie..my friends find it difficult to concentrate....haha....you guys should know wat's the reason behind.....Hahaha....LOL!!!!

That gal...that gal was the first gal who all my buddies find her pretty....haha..cos for most of the case...we will have different views...some of us might find a particular gal good looking while some may not...and this is common among my buddies...but that gal...that gal working in the cafe...she is the first gal who all my buddies agreed that she is indeed beautiful....heez...

My buddies suggest we go there again on Monday...and this time round...we will bring Li Ye along.....hahaha....well....we shall see...!!!

No comments: