Saturday, January 27, 2007

My Birthday and ORD dinner!!!


First of all...i want to say a big THANK YOU to all my friends who sent me Happy birthday sms on my birthday eve and on my birthday....really..thanks so much....i really appreciate that!!!! Thank you...And Wei Long....thanks for calling me and wish me happy birthday...have not been seeing u for years...haha...didn't expect u to call me...haha....meet up soon...ok? we will ask eng soon along... haha...

Hmm....Last year...i spent my 21st birthday in camp doing guard duty with Charles and Seah...and this year...i am involve in the COC parade (Change Of Command)...hmm....well...no choice...

But...U people know something??? LOL...my 22nd birthday happened to be on the same date with my battalion ORD dinner...haha...as such i spent my birthday evening in a Chinese restaurant near Bukit Batok MRT station ( i couldn't remember the name) with all my army friends...haha...one whole battalion of friends....lol...well....this year birthday was indeed a special one for me...haha...to spend it in a restaurant with one whole Unit of friends celebrating my birthday and my ORD..the whole ballroom was booked...lol...i think i won't ever get to do that again....haha...

And...now i am only left with 10 more days to ORD!!!!! Hahaha...so happy!!!!.....ORD LOR!!!!

No comments: