Tuesday, February 20, 2007

拜年 Collecting Red PacketS!!!!

Yeah....It's Chinese New Year!! Like what I had mentioned in the previous article....I Love Chinese New Year!!!! Heez...cos it's the time to collect Ang Bao ( Red packets)...play poker ( Gamble)...Black Jack....Mahjohn and eat good goodies....hahahha....see the picture above and below(Me and my Grandma....And my cousins playing black jack)....

And I get to see my Grandma!!!! I love her so much!!!! And I do think that she is the most happy person in the whole entire family...cos all of us(Her children and grandchildren) Will all gather for this occasion....I know that she loves to see us all coming back together and celebrate the Chinese New Year!!!!! Heez...she just loves to see all her Children and grandchildren....heez...

And to all my friends and relatives and cousins up there reading my blog....how many Ang Bao have u guys collected???? HAhhaha...got loss any money on MahJOhn and poker???

Heez..hope that u guys enjoy ur new year!! And may u people collect lotsa lotsa Ang Bao!!!!
Happy New YEAR!!!!!



No comments: