Tuesday, February 6, 2007

ORD!!! A Turning point...a brand new start!!

一直想离开,而现在终于可以离开了,却又有点难过,心里怪怪的。。

Yeah...today....today is the day...hahaha...Today...on the 6th of Feb, 2007....i finally ORD....finally..
I had long wanted to leave the Army, but when today finally arrive...when i can leave the force...i feel alittle sad..the feeling is so funny...so complex...haha..maybe i am just too emotional.....LOL

Well...today is an important day for me...it's a Big Day...haha...2 yrs ago, my life changed completely...and 2 yr later, which is now, i am arriving at a turning point again....haha...my life gonna change again....from today onward..i am no longer a National Service Men...i have gain back my freedom....haha...once again...i am now a carefree young man....

A brand new start is awaiting ahead...!!!

I shall live my life to the fullest!!!!! Cheers~~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy can liao...lol...i oso wan ord.....