Sunday, February 11, 2007

Life after ORD

Yo people.. it's time for me to update my blog again!

Haha...i can only say that i enjoy so much since i ORD....hehhehehe....i love civilian life!!!

I ORD on the 6th of Feb...and i start work immediately after i ORD....

I have been working at Orchard, Takashimaya, Asian Treasures shop selling abalone, shark fins etc and making hamper...haha....make afew interesting friends there too.....the boss is a very nice lady...heez...never ill-treat me de....haha....moreover, working in town is always so happening...can see lotsa beautiful babes.....as such i am enjoying my job and my current life-style...haha...

One thing that really bother me is that i need to stand for long hours...and my legs is really tired after i knock off....and usually i work in the afternoon shift....meaning i need to be at workplace by 1pm and leave there after 10pm....and by the time i reach home..it will be 11 plus....and after a shower and tv and some slacking here and there....i will be on my bed by 1 or 2 am...and the next morning when i wake up..it will be 9 or 10am..and i need to prepare for work again.....as such...i got very little time for my own leisure.....haiz.....But luckily, working in Town is fun....hot babes...good friends and interesting colleagues....haha..

And i Will like to apologize to Kenny and Jian Xin....so sorry..i know we suppose to meet this weekend...but i need to work..and i will continue to work till CNY...with no off day....so i think we can only meet after CNY?? ok??? once again....sorry!!! Miss u guys so much!!!

And at the same time...i want to express my appreciation to Janet, Vernon and Wei Ren for coming down to town to visit me and join me for dinner....thank you so much....i really appreciate that!!! It's been quite sometimes since we last had our meal together...haha....Thank You Guys....hopefully we can go for our KTV session soon!!!!

1 comment:

Rae_SooChin said...

Hey ZhongRen! You ORD-ed?! That's so so fast! Congratz! Enjoy your hols before school starts alright? Cya ~*