Sunday, February 18, 2007

Yeah!!!! Chinese New Year!!!

新年快乐,万事如意, 身体健康!!!

Hahaha...hey people....it's Chinese new year again!!! Heez...of all festivals and holidays..i love CNY the most...hehehhehe..... It's the most important festival for Chinese...it's the time when all our relatives, friends and love ones come together and celebrate it...Reunion dinner...visiting relatives and friends....collecting Ang Bao ( Red packet)....eating Ba Kua, Mandarin Oranges, playing some Poker, Black Jack, Mahjohn!!!

Ehehehehe....and this year New Year Eve is a special one for me....cos I am still working on this yr New Yr Eve.....hahahahhaha...yeah....no choice....Takashimaya only end their business at 5:30pm on New Year eve....heez...and so it's the first time in the history that i am still working on CNY eve...isn't it special??? LOL......but nevertheless...i still had my Reunion dinner with my Dad, Mum and Sis at East Coast ( In some Chinese Seafood Restaurant) after i knock off....Heez...i enjoyed my Reunion dinner there...with beautiful sky above and deep blue Sea beside....heez....

And i would like to thank my dearest brothers ( Alex, Evelyn, Eng Soon, Kian Yong, Choon Hui, Ming Loon) for watching Andy Lau's (MY IDOL) latest movie, Meng Tu aka Protege with me after having Wei Wei's birthday dinner at Cineleisure, Cartel!!!

And to my best buddy, Wei Wei....Wishing U a Very HAppy Happy 22nd Birthday!!! Cheers!!!!

And lastly to all those reading my blog... Happy Happy Chinese New Yr to u....and wishing u a healthy and prosperous year ahear!!!!

猪年行大运!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ren!! ue grandmommy very cute!!! i like !!!!!!!


hehehe...


*winz*